Since finishing Motion Bank Phase One, we have been working on the transition toward Phase Two. We would like to take this pre-summer opportunity to send you a brief update.
1) Apply soon !! the next Choreographic Coding Lab @ retune conference (22-26 Sept. in Berlin) is now open for applications. We are organising it in collaboration with NODE and supported by retune and HZT. More CCLs are in development.
2) The final version of PM2GO and revised Handbook are on-line, and annotation workshops and seminars are being planned. We continue to build the network of individuals and organisations interested in using MoSys, the score publishing system. Be in touch if interested in either of these — our emails are below.
3) In the week of 29 Sept 2014, join us when Motion Bank will be giving a talk and workshop in Frankfurt am Main for the B3 Biennale think tank.
4) TAMED has published a blog that provides inside details on one of the Dance Engaging Science collaborative research projects.
5) Deborah Hay has been commissioned by the Cullberg Ballet to develop a work based on the 21 Motion Bank overlays to premiere September 2015.
Please feel free to distribute this Newsletter.
All the best Scott deLahunta & Florian Jenett