Looking for part-time contemporary dance training that will encourage and nurture your creative talent?
Train with our inspiring team of international tutors on a programme that offers:
• Regular ballet and contemporary technique classes
• Innovative choreographic workshops leading to performances
• Practical movement analysis, dance history, repertory and production
• Industry valued arts management strategies
• Nurturing the artist as teacher
These are just some of the subjects that will facilitate your journey of self-discovery and creative potential.
FREE TASTER DAY
SUNDAY 2 MARCH 2014
Find out more about the programme, meet the tutors and try some of our classes.
Studio 4 The Place, Flaxman Terrace, London WC1
1.00 Studio access/own warm-up
1.45 Short Release Based Contemporary Class
2.30 Short Ballet Class
3.30 Creative Workshop
4.30 Question Time
FURTER INFORMATION AND TO BOOK YOUR FREE PLACE CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org