DanceHE is the representative body for academics and practitioners in Higher Education departments teaching and researching Dance in the United Kingdom. Working in partnership with the membership and related organisations we aim to:
- Represent and advocate for the interests of the dance as a subject in higher education in the UK.
- Provide a forum for professional and scholarly debate.
- Promote and disseminate excellence in dance teaching, learning and research.
- Collect, exchange and disseminate information.
- Liaise and collaborate across the sector with other professional, scholarly and governmental organisations on matters relevant to the study and teaching of dance in higher education.