There are six key ways to get involved with DanceHE as an educator or HEI:
1. Sign-up as an institutional, individual or associate member: Membership of DanceHE is by HEI institution. As a subject association we rely on Universities / Colleges, individuals and other organisations with an interest in dance in Higher Education becoming members, participating in debates/consultations and paying annual membership fees. Only Institutional and Individual members have voting rights.
Are you or your institution a member of Dance HE? For membership enquiries email Darren Carr (DanceHE – Finance Officer) at: Darren.Carr@nscd.ac.uk.
Institutional Membership is by annual subscription, due by end of March 2016. Further information on membership types and rates can be found here.
All members are invited to build a profile page in the members section. If your college or university is not current a member of DanceHE why not join now as an individual member, or volunteer to be the representative for your institution.
2. Join the Elist: Everyone is welcome to join and contribute the JISC email list. To join the JISC email list just follow this link and ‘subscribe’: JISC MAIL
3. Attend Events: Events are advertised regularly on the website and via the Elist. These are an excellent way to network with colleagues from other institutions, keep up to date with current developments in the field and contribute to the debate. For upcoming events please see the New and Events section of our website.
4. Host an Event: Can’t see or get to an event on the subject that interests you? Why not offer to host the event at your institution. If you would like to host an event for the membership please get in contact with the Executive Board, or via the Contact page, and we will be pleased to work with you on this.
5. Institutional Representatives: Become your institutional representative. Each institution nominates one person as their named representative. This person acts as a point of communication for Dance HE within their institution. They are also able to edit content on the members section of the website and use the site to advertise events.
6. Join the Executive Board:: Why not join the committee and make a contribution to the running of DanceHE? Calls for new boards members are advertised periodically on the website and via the elist.