The Executive Board is voted into office, usually for a period of 3Yrs.
Dr. Fiona Bannon, Chair (University of Leeds)
Dr. Natalie Garrett Brown, Deputy Chair (Coventry University)
Darren Carr, Treasurer (Northern School of Contemporary Dance)
Dr. Laura Griffiths, Secretary (Leeds Beckett University)
Helen Angove, Student Education & Scholarship Representative. (Head of Development and Partnerships for the DIME Group and Board Member Foundation for People Dancing)
Jo Breslin, Politics and Advocacy Rep. (De Montfort University)
Frances Clarke, Dance Science Representative. (Wolverhampton University)
Dr. Jamieson Dryburgh, Early Careers Working Group Representative. (Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance)
Dr. Shantel Ehrenburg, Mid-Careers Working Group Representative. (University of Surrey)
The responsibilities of the Executive, include;
- The arrangement of ordinary/general meetings and the setting of agenda
- The execution of business in line with the organisation’s aims or as referred to it by membership (including the provision to appoint individual members or sub-groups of members to carry forward specific items of business as deemed appropriate),
- The calling of emergency meetings
- Responsibility for ongoing business
- Speaking for the subject domain in matters of national and international debate.