Friday 6th of June 2014
Centre for Dance Research (C-DaRE), Coventry University
Convenors: David Bennett, Hetty Blades, Emma Meehan
£30 full price/£20 concession, including lunch and refreshments.
9:00-9.45 Registration Opens
Refreshments at ICE foyer
The day is structured into 3 sections with parallel running sessions that are divided into the following themes*. There are also small performances taking place throughout the day.
Session 1 10:00-12:00
- Articulation and Sharing of Process.
- Politics, Labour and Social Choreography
- Paper performance panel
12:15-13:15 Keynote Speaker – Bojana Cvejic
13.15-14.30 Lunch – catering provided in ICE
Session 2 14:30-16:00
- Questioning value of knowledge produced through process
- Scores made Flesh: What Choreographic Notes, Notebooks and Notations do
- Performance process sharing
Session 3 16:15-17:45
- Authorship, audience and role of choreographer
- Documentation, dissemination and scores
17:45 – 18:15 Closing session with discussion